Here’s the fine print, folks.
News is spreading about our quaint destination, so to avoid disappointment: Early reservations are highly recommended. You can make your reservation request online or if you prefer, please call us at 207-236-2929.
Cottage Rental Policies
- All of our cottages are smoke free. As a courtesy to future guests we ask that you not smoke in the cottages. Smoking is permitted outside or on your deck.
- Cottages 3, 4, 5, 6 and 11 are based on double occupancy. Cottages 7, 8, 9, 10 are based on 4 person occupancy. There will be an additional charge of $10.00 per night per person over 12.
- Pine Grove Cottages are “pet friendly” but we do have a 2 pet limit, please see our Pet Policies. There is a $20 per night per pet charge.
- A one week notice of cancellation is required for a refund. There will be a $25.00 accounting charge.
- There will be a one night charge for all cancellations less than one week in advance.
- Check-Out is 11:00am. Check-In is from 3:00 – 7:00pm unless otherwise arranged.
- A two night minimum stay on weekends during July and August and during Holiday weekends.
- No refunds for early departure
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
Pet Friendly Policies
- Because of the size of our cottages there is a 2 pet limit.
- $20 per night per pet.
- We ask that you do not leave your pet unattended in the cottage unless he is kept in a travel kennel. This is to help your pet feel secure in its new environment.
- We welcome you to walk around the grounds with your pet leashed.
- We’re happy to provide a scooper or extra poop bags. Bags can be disposed of in the dumpster.
- As a consideration to future guests, please keep your pets off the furniture.
- To accommodate our guests with allergies, we’ve designated Cottage 11 as a non pet friendly cottage.